There are boundless benefits to buying and owning an electric vehicle. Here are some of the highlights we feel everyone should know.
1. Electric cars are much cheaper to operate than petrol/diesel cars.
2. Electric cars have far fewer moving parts than petrol/diesel cars, so they require far less maintenance.
3. Electric cars emit no pollutants, so they're much better for the environment.
4. Electric cars are very quiet, so you won't have to listen to engine noise while you're driving.
5. Electric cars can accelerate quickly, so you'll be able to get up to speed quickly on the highway.
6. The range of an electric car varies, but most of the recent models on the Australian market have a range of 400km + on a single charge, so you'll be able to go for long drives without having to stop to recharge.
7. Electric cars can be recharged from a standard household outlet, so you won't need to install a special charger.
8. Electric cars come with many government incentives, so you may be able to get a discount on your purchase.
9. Electric cars are the future of transportation, so buying one now will help support the transition to a cleaner economy.
10. There's a growing list of different models of electric cars available, so you'll be able to find one that suits your needs and budget